Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

World War II Project - Trenchworx Jagdpanther

Since I was already working on a bunch of assault guns I figured I would pull out the Jagdpanther as well. I started to clean it up and without thinking started to remove a line of "flash" along the side. I just figured that where the mold broke open. As I started I realized that it wasn't a mold line or heavy flash it was the mounting for the side skirts.

Now I have to figure out how to replace it or if I can legitimately remove it and just not add the skirts.


Nothing to complicated about this kit. Trenchworx has done their usual stellar job on this one.

The hull before I removed the "flash"
Now I just have to figure out how to replace.


No comments:

Post a Comment