Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

New Tools - Longmill Mk2 CnC Router - Sienci Labs

Another tool that I can't put together yet has arrived. This is the Longmill Mk 2 CnC router from Sienci Labs in Canada. The first time ever I have had to pay UPS an import tax! I'm looking forward to putting this one together and putting it through its paces. For now it gets to remain in the box as there is literally no place for me to put it at the moment. It won't be to long now though, we are 15 days, and counting, from our new workshop getting built. Until then I can only dream about mounting up bits and starting projects on this one, much like the D1 laser cutter from Xtool.




2 comments:

  1. I am excited to see what you turn out once you get everything up and running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it as well. The first project will be the spoil board itself. Before all of that though, I have to wait for the new workshop to get built and ready to move into. I can probably get started on the mobile table that it will be sitting on. There isn't enough room to set it up and leave it standing.

      Delete