Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Outbuilding Construction - Insulation and Paneling done

To much going on this summer. I have managed to get up all the insulation and the plywood paneling. Looking pretty good at this point. There are a couple of places that could be better but in the end it is a work shop not a showroom. The part that bugs me the most is that over the south door and the north window I had to run the grain horizontally instead of vertically to make the most efficient use of the plywood that I had on hand. Such is life.


Looking to the Southeast. If you look close you can see the horizontal grain above the 6' doors. I have moved the Omniwall panels to, more or less, where they will be going on the east wall.

Now looking to the northwest towards the west door (which will be the main access as soon as I get a gate built). You can see the gradual accumulation of tools already! The Omniwall on the west wall went up as soon as I had that wall insulated and paneled. There is an baseboard vent in that north wall, right behind my black tool cases.

And now to the southwest, including a look at my table saw in the stowed position and the future location for all most of our wood in that corner.

And, finally, to the northeast. I already have one of the Onmiwall units (the shelf) installed in the corner. That bright light is coming in from the skylight. The east wall will be the main tool run with both lathes and a workbench running along it.


No comments:

Post a Comment