Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, August 25, 2022

World War II Project, STuG Project - Progress!

Its been ages, but I want to take one or both of these down to ReaperCon. I have been working on the lower hull and the tracks. I have been using a lot of pigments for this to add some texture and to work down into the tracks and wheels themselves. I'm actually pretty pleased with the progress at this point. 

I have started rusting up the mufflers as well and drilling out some stuff like the smoke grenade launchers and the tailpipes. Hoping to finish up the rusting on the mufflers today and then I can move on to the side skirts.

Hard to see, but weathering powder has been applied to the tracks

An in progress shot. One almost dry and one still wet.

Almost finished track and hull


Can't forget the front lower glacias!


Need to drill out those smoke grenade launchers




No comments:

Post a Comment