Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Modeling a Model Railroad - Nearing the End

At this point I think the model is almost done. At this point the modules are defined and some color has been applied, particularly to the backdrop. I am tempted to add some mountains in the distance since I am considering changing the orientation and the viewer would now be facing west rather than east back towards Denver. I think that's something I'll work on later, if at all, blue sky will have to suffice for now.


First the viaduct module


And now the creek module. I opted for the creek to add a little diversity to the scene.


This should be close to the actual viewing/operating angle.

And a bit of elevation to see the colors. Still bothers me that I managed to torque the viaduct module out of square.


No comments:

Post a Comment