Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Modeling a Model Railroad - New Structures

As I get closer to finishing this small monstrosity I'm building and modifying the structures that I think will provide a good feel to this generic version of Wynkoop Street. First up new bridges! The last set is permanently attached to the first version of the benchwork and I figured out a different and ultimately slightly easier way to build them this time. Nothing like a little experience.



Testing the bridges to make sure they can handle the load!

I'm pretty much set on these two buildings (at least the heights) on the back siding. You can see how close to the curved backdrop they are to the backdrop at the top.

Adding some features to the "back" of the foreground buildings



No comments:

Post a Comment