Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, June 17, 2013

Kickstarter; Wargods of Olympus - Oracle of Delphi Unlocked


The Oracle of Delphi actually unlocked late last week but I was waiting to see if they would post some concept art for the Athenians. And the Croc came through and did just that. I really like the very distinctive look of the Athenians. Its actually get quite hard to decide which faction I should think about buying in to. I realize that the helmets are not historically accurate but it is a fantasy game and it makes them easy to tell apart from the other factions already presented.  If you haven't checked this kickstarter out yet or are ready to dive in then head on over here: Wargods of Olympus

Here is the concept art that was posted for the Oracle and the Athenians:

4 comments:

  1. I'm still not interested in this one. However, I did really enjoy seeing the train that Postie built and painted.

    Ray's out of work and Postie has been ill, so seeing either one of them happy makes my day. Rousell is a stand up guy and next to Fran, my best friend on the blogosphere. I don't know about you, but I'm pulling for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Postie did an awesome job on the train. I'm less than impressed with the model itself, but he did a fabulous job on it.

      I'm always pulling for those guys. I was laid off twice in ten year period in and its never easy.

      It looks like my Reaper stuff will be on the way shortly so I'm going to hold on to your stuff a little while longer and send one huge package. I'll have to go back through emails and look for your list!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting about this kickstarter!! I love WarGods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. I have always been a huge fan of Crocodile Games and Wargods, it just didn't make it in this area. I still have my army though!

      Delete