Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ReaperCon Competition Minis - Shopping II Finished

I wrapped up "Shopping II" tonight. I have two entries ready to go and two more that are very close. I had to shift my single entry to a different piece which means I'm going to be out of the running for a Sophie Trophy in the painter category. However, "Steady Lads" will be ready so I have a shot there. My goal was to at least be in the running meaning surviving the first cut.

So a pick at the finished version of "Shopping II"




2 comments:

  1. It looks good (very good !)... I like the attention to the details !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We will see what the judges think in a few days.

    ReplyDelete