Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, January 23, 2017

Madbob's Miniatures - An Evening of Priming

I continue to make progress on the armor from Madbob's Miniatures. Like I did with the 15mm cold war armor I decided to try modulation type priming on these. They are a lot bigger and it should have a better effect. I think in the end I wasn't controlled enough with the lighter primer and I ended up with more of a zenithal effect than I wanted.


Ready for some primer!

Darker grey on the lower and some of the interior survaces



Then the lighter grey on the upper surfaces. Could have controlled the airbrush better for this part of it.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely a good start, just need to keep pushing forward with them at this point and not let them get regulated to the shelf!

      Delete