Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

WWII Project - Another Sherman Part IV

This is the current progress on the Rubicon M4A3 76 Sherman. I have been working on this while paint drys on the M4A1 76. It certainly won't be going to ReaperCon with me, but it will be a nice project to come back to. I might take it along just as a side project to work on at the con. So much is working with enamel paints though which definitely leaves and interesting odor beyond.


This time I primed with the Badger Olive Drab Primer which went on quite nicely.

Then started the shading with the Ammo paints. I'm not sure I'm liking they way a couple of the colors are going on though. They almost feel to thin, in particularly the Olive Drab Base.

No comments:

Post a Comment