Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

LA Warehouse District "The Patch" - Variant 2

I spent lunch working on the Osterweil design this time with #5 turnouts. Not only was I able to get everything to fit in the 8' length (barely) I was able to add an extra siding on the left side as well. The issue with that siding is I don't really have a good lead to it and would have to use Industry Siding C (which I can't increase in length) as a lead. Based on that, I'm not sure its worth adding. Leaving it off would also allow me to condense the depth to about 15". Now that I know I can make something fit with the #5 turnouts I can play around with the design a bit and so what else I might be able to do.


Variation 2 which allows a bit more separation of the turnouts and quite a bit of room to work with down in the lower right.

No comments:

Post a Comment