Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Age of Sail, Black Seas - USS (USF) United States

The USS United States is one of the two "Super" frigates included with the US Navy starter pack. The hull is a very nicely cast piece of resin. Sharp details and almost no clean up required. Everything else is cast in pewter and to be be honest the castings are a bit rough. At this point all I have done is getting everything ready for assembling. I wish these extras had been cast from plastic, I think the metal masks are going to be more fragile than I would like.


My parts were packed by Omar (unlikely that is was Omar Bradley though). Everything is there and there is definitely some clean up required.

Mostly ready for assembly, although I notice that at least one yardarm on the main mast is still not straight.


No comments:

Post a Comment