Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

WWII Project - Return to the Stugs - Priming

I finished building these four Stug variations from Rubicon sometime ago. I have managed to free up a little time to at least get the priming started. At this point they have been primed black on the lower hulls and suspension system. In effect another attempt at starting color modulation at the priming stage which I have had little success with but keep on trying.


Black on the lower hulls. I forgot to take a picture of the tracks and wheels.

2 comments:

  1. I think you can be forgiven for the lack of wheels and tracks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I remember them in future photos! Apparently they are considered to be important for some reason.

      Delete