Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Acquisitions: Rubicon Kits

At the end of 2020 Rubicon was finally able to release their second wave of kits which included their new King Tiger kits with a full interior. Now I never really intended to purchase these tanks as they just don't fit in with my gaming style, but full interiors! So I bit and ordered one of each of the two Tiger II kits and another PzKfw III H/J/L/M/N kit and the PzKfw III Befehlswagen E/H/J/L kit.

The first of the Tiger II kits comes with the zimmerit and both the "Porsche" and "Henschel"(apparently what I thought I knew for years was incorrect and what I would have called the Porsche turret is in fact the first prototype turret made by Henschel) turrets. The Tiger II without zimmerit comes with just the production Henschel turret. 

Here is a look in the box:

The boxes for the Tigers are huge!

This is the one with zimmerit and the extra turret


So much plastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment