Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, March 19, 2021

Kickstarter Rewards - Tiny Epic Pirates from Gamelyn Games

 I received my copy of "Tiny Epic Pirates" along with ghostly expansion "Curse of Amdiak" yesterday. Another on time Kickstarter from Gamelyn Games. Obviously we are dealing with a Pirate theme here. The basic goal is to bury three treasures to win. The map is made up of "terrain" cards and will be different every time.

I opted for the All-In Deluxe version and it hit all the upgrades so for Kickstarter supporters you get a lot of cool upgrades of the components starting with the box. The deluxe content includes the Crimson Silver Expansion adds floating fortresses and silver as a resource, as well as the files to print and play and the Curse of Amdiak expansion. The Curse expansion was also available as an add on.

I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have received from a Gamelyn Games Kickstarter. Happy enough that I jumped on their latest Kickstarter "Tiny Epic Dungeons" before my copy of Pirates arrived.

Here is a quick look at what you get in the deluxe edition:

Two small boxes, really saves on the shelf space

Back of the box for Tiny Epic Pirates

A ton of loot, note the art work in the inside of the box top.

The plastic ships, unfortunately I'm missing a mast for the orange ship and I apparently forgot to put all three masts on the white navy ship.

Wooden tokens for everything!

A look at the captains and their crew

All the big cards; helm "mats" Legend "mats", the map cards and the market card
,
The Crimson Silver Mini Expansion

The rulebook

Before I started taking things out it all fit in the box, now the box doesn't quite close!

The "Curse of Amdiak" ghostly expansion.


2 comments:

  1. The map cards remind me of Sorcerer's Cave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you are talking about which really dates both of us since that game came out in the mid '80s as I recall.

      Delete