Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, March 26, 2021

Sledgehammer BFG - Pin Wash

I know I need to dig up some of the missing parts but I'm moving forward with what I have. I have applied the pin wash, still needs to be cleaned up but that big step is done. After that I'll follow up with some chipping in a couple of different colors.









2 comments:

  1. What did you use for a pin wash? Oil? Acrylic? Something else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use oils for my pin washes, acrylic washes dry to fast and are harder to clean up. For this I used Oilbrushers from Ammo by Mig, "Starship Filth" in this case.

      Delete