Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, June 20, 2022

Greenhouse - Interior walls done...mostly

Once more into the ... greenhouse. I finally managed to get the last three panels for the north wall in the greenhouse cut and put up. The remaining greenhouse tasks are to purchase and install the exhaust fan, purchase and install the solar and then insulate the ceiling. Insulating the ceiling is looking a little tricky at the moment but I have some ideas (dangerous, I know). I do need to do some trimming out just to give things a more finished look and to knock down the splintery edges of the plywood.

West wall and the door, note the gardening tools starting to migrate inside already.

East wall with a magnificent view of the...fence. Those windows are there to let light in rather than gaze out of anyway.

The north wall finally sealed up, I unfortunately managed to cover up the vent with a spare piece of wood before I took the photo, but its there. This will mostly be the storage wall, a few shelves up high and a tool racks for all those garden instruments of destruction.

The south or window wall. I still have my tools strewn across the bench top they will be gradually shifting over the to barn now, although there is still a lot of ceiling work to be done. You can just make out the baseboard vent on this side down in the lower right corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment