Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, September 10, 2012

Saturday Delivery - Little Black Boxes

I know, most of us get far more excited about little black books (you were thinking 1st edition Traveller weren't you?) than little black boxes, although I think women are pretty keen on little black boxes at times. This was a care package from Architects of War and contained a bunch of small black boxes and for a historical miniature gamer that can only mean one thing; Perry Miniatures!

Yes, yes, my personal Norman SAGA army has arrived packed neatly into those wonderful little black boxes. I started getting them all cleaned up and ready for primer during my regular D&D game on Saturday night. I can't wait to get started on these.



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just don't tell Anne, she'll jump on me about painting everything I have before I get more and we all know (despite Fran's mis-step) that is not going to happen.

      Delete
  2. That's right Kris, I will!!! But now that I'm a hard-core addict and am mainling Essex I can't give you a hard time! But I can blame some of my addiction on you though and I will!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of us! One of us! One of us! Although I can think of some better lines to mainline Essex, let me know when you want the really good stuff and I'll hook you up. Remember those paints? That's right the first taste was free!

      Delete