Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Acquisitions - ReaperCon Loot

This year the Reaper Con loot is coming in a couple of different ways. We did pick up a few non-Reaper items at the show and the rest is coming in the mail. Not because it wouldn't fit in the car but because some of it is compensation for the work I do.

At the Scale 75 booth I spotted a Rosie the Riveter bust. I promptly showed this to my wife, who as a Rosie the Riveter fan, had to have it. This, of course, allowed me to pick out something for myself. I allowed myself to be nudged toward a 54mm George Washington. Both of these are FeR sculpts and I look forward to getting to work on them.

My wife had decided that 28mm miniatures were just to small to work on so hopefully this larger piece will have more interest for her.





2 comments:

  1. The idea of getting enough loot that it would not fit in the car!

    And that George Washington sculpt looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m looking forward to working on Washington after my year of delving into the revolution.

      Delete