Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Sledgehammer Project; Build, Pt XXIV - Taurox Build

I had a short window to get some work done on the Sledgehammer diorama. I'm still thinking my way through how to make something work on the gun itself so I took the time to start putting the Taurox support vehicle together. I didn't get far but far enough to realize this one is going to be a paint while build kit. There is a lot of interior detail that is likely to be visible that I will need to paint now rather than wait till the end when it will be far more difficult to get to. So expect to see some ongoing painting and weathering as I move forward with this kit.


The suspension system. These are about half finished and just need the aftermarket "Buffalo" suspension to turn it into a halftracked vehicle.

A couple views from the outside.


A view shots of the interior. The back hatch will be open and the top will be off, which means most of this will be visible and require a good bit of painting as I assemble it.



No comments:

Post a Comment