Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

A Brick Building from the Ground Up - Part 8

I was getting ready to break out the oil paints to start weathering the DV Ross building when I realized that I needed to cut the curb down for the loading dock. I used a knife and a file to get it close enough. Of course that ruined all the paint work. I re-primed this area and then went over it with the Vallejo Highlight US Tckr. Now it just needs to cure thoroughly before I start smearing oil paint over everything.


A high level look at the curb cut.

A slightly lower level look, just to show how far down I cut it.

Primed and ready for paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment