Here are the pictures, I'm really happy with some of it, and less happy with other aspects.
|For the planking I used the muddy soil triad, for her body I used the woodstain triad and for her skin I used the ivory tried. You can see the initial flaked paint look on the decorative vines and flowers.|
|On the back you can see the first rusted chain as well as the red flaked paint. I have seen British wooden ships with the upper deck sides painted in red. The theory being they wouldn't show blood as badly.|
|Working on the flaked paint look for the dress, then I will re-apply the brown highlights.|
|I thought I had one more later shot but apparently this is the last one. There are a couple of places where I used the Scalecoat paints from Scale75. The dress in particular as well as parts of the anchor and some of the highlights on the wood.|