Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Kickstarter Loot - Gamelyn Games - Tiny Epic Vikings Deluxe

My copy of Tiny Epic Vikings arrived over the weekend. I have been looking forward to getting this one and I think it might even have hit a little early. Since this is the "Deluxe" version from the kickstarter it also included the first expansion "Ragnarok". Since its one of my favorite subjects I pretty much went all in with this one. I picked up the player mats and the main game mat which are just beautiful. The only other one I did this with was the Tiny Epic Western and I think I just bought the mat for that. 

Here are some pics, a feast for your eyes:


They hit all the goals I think, the first which is a box upgrade to some pretty thick cardstock.

There is a lot packed into this tiny box
Everything laid out, board is a nice thick cardstock, pieces were upgraded to wood. Gamelyn does a superb job with their game components.

The extras that I don't normally purchase; Game mat and Player mats



And the expansion, maybe not quite as jam packed as the main box, but pretty close!
Everything laid out. I know I didn't open anything that was shrinkwrapped so you will just have to use your imagination.




No comments:

Post a Comment