Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Painting the Modelu O Scale Transitional Era Crew Bundle - Part 3 The Blues

I came to a crossroads with the HO Scale crew so I didn't have to think to much about what colors I wanted to start with.  I went with the Reaper Heather Blue (9231) for the base color on the shirt and Reaper Ezren Blue (89528) again.

I thinned them just a little bit and went to work. Pretty pleased with the result, the Ezren Blue dried a little darker than it was looking. Looks like a reasonable shade for newer denim. The Heather Blue isn't a bad start for a blue shirt color. I want to try a wash at this point, put haven't quite decided what color to use yet. I think the colors actually look a little better on these larger figures.







No comments:

Post a Comment