Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Painting the Modelu HO Scale Transitional Era Crew Bundle - Part 6 The Blues - Jackets

For some reason I thought the jacket colors might be different but it seems like the only color photos I find have everything in blue denim. So more blue. the tricky part here becomes the need establish and maintain a blue jacket that is going to be a different blue from the overalls and cap.

To start things I off I went with Reaper's Nightmare Black (9280) which really seems to be very deep, dark blue. Now I need to tone it down with a different selection of blues than I used for the overalls and I think I want to lean towards a darker end result, the overalls ended up being a bit more "faded" than I was anticipating. Sometimes this is just a learn as you go process.

Its pretty dark but I like the contrast







No comments:

Post a Comment