Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, June 19, 2020

World War II Project - Return to Normandy - Railroad Station Platform

Grabbing a few small increments of time to do a little work on the railroad station. All I really did at this point was add the brick paper to the base of the platform and then glue the building and the platform together. Its going to make painting the floor inside the center portion of the building a bit difficult but I just feel the need to move forward on it at this point. As a bonus I think I have figured out how to go about adding the "depth" I want for the brick on the outside of the building. I'll have to save that for the next installment though.

A couple of corner clamps to keep things in place while the glue sets.

And 4 pounds of weights to make sure that the top of the platform is firmly attached to the foundation.



No comments:

Post a Comment