I started off by making sure I had a good base coat on the building and eliminating that mottled look I managed to pull off the other night. I then applied to lighter coats to start the fading. I followed that up with the yellow trim and then faded the whole thing with white and started to dirty things up a bit. Oh and I also installed the doors and windows. A good night's work. I'll set this one aside for a bit. I need to build the roof and then I'll go in and do the weathering once I have that done.
|Solid base coat now|
|A bit of faded paint|
|I taped down the windows and doors before I hit them with the airbrush|
|For some reason I can't get the yellow to show up properly in this shot. I didn't want to go in and mess with color levels though. You guys will just have to live with it!|
|Painting the trim. This a 1:1 mix of two new colors from Reaper; 9407 Lantern Yellow and 9408 Candlelight Yellow. I think these are going to be part of the Bones line of paints. Great yellows!|