Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Freight Cars and Motive Power

So tonight I buckled down and got the trucks and couplers mounted on the freight cars that have been mostly finished for about four months. Here is a sample and the rest you can find in the Railroad Model Gallery. I have been practising my weathering techniques and these look okay but I should be able to do better. Fortunately I think that's something I can go back to and redo these first few when I'm ready. I also put up pictures of my CF7s but these are straight from the box. I know what I want to do to this but I'm not confident enough to try it yet (if they were tanks I would be in business).


No comments:

Post a Comment