Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Stuff - 1-48 Combat - Baueda Wargames

I got intrigued by these miniatures over the weekend, mostly because of the release of their new buildings so I decided that I would take a look at them. Decided to order both buildings, the two starter packs and two individuals. I'm on my way to the FLGS to paint tonight so I won't open them till I get there. I'll tease you with pictures for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... HMMMMM! I might have to pick some of those up. :)

    But I'll wait until a day or two before I go back to Grand Junction, so the wife can't shoot me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some reale nice minis, would be nice to se them painte up and heare something about the rules.

    Good Luck with the project !

    Best regards dalauppror

    ReplyDelete